Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rock-a-bye tooth

There I was rocking my wisdom tooth back and forth using my tongue. It's been loose since I can remember. I know I am hesitant to pull it off and would want it to stay there a little bit longer. But I still continued to rock it away.

Then it just suddenly fell inside my mouth. I spat the tooth out.

There is this tooth with roots about an inch long in my hand.

It is an ordinary tooth but the inch long 4-prong roots make it special. What's more, there are 2 roots that are coated with shiny red metallic steel. I've no idea why it was coated.

Now, I did a little research and turns out many people are having this kind of dream - tooth falling out. It was related to anxiety about appearance. :D Might be true for me. Been dreaming of tooth falling out since I took notice of how I appear in front of the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Really? I thought dreams about teeth falling means you'll come across some good fortune. You know, akin to the tooth fairy.

    Congratulations on your first dream post :)

    ReplyDelete