Saturday, February 28, 2009

Groceries and dancing

drawer, pictures, group photos
grade school boys
shopping in grocery, just for myself
i was pointing out things to buy to a person behind a counter
coke
cheese curls
but i was apparently living with some boys and my parents
paid but i lost the cart in the aisle
alex albrecht helped me find it
i was in distress so he was calming me down
put his arm around me steadying me
he had to blow his nose i offered my hand LOL
he took away his hand to get a kerchief
found my cart in an aisle near to the boys
inside one of the bags i saw chocolate cheese curls (or something oishi)
i thought this was the junk food M (from plurk) was talking about
we sort of went full circle and it was almost the last aisle to check
while they were on checkout i stepped outside to wait
saw meeting between mam C, some famous guy i forgot the name and another old guy
cautiously said hello to mam C
told her i knew her son L (who i also met in plurk) lol
the famous dude said oh your the daughter of...
and i said yes I'm the daughter of Mrs R
then he took out some kaimitos i thought he was giving them to me but he opened one
said it was yummy
my mom came out and started talking to them
a girl friend came out and said let's dance
i looked up and saw yes alex albrecht and company are still in the checkout counter
i thought so where are the other people so we can dance with them

No comments:

Post a Comment