Thursday, February 19, 2009

From CR to weirdo

Sometimes you dream that you are waking up from your sleep and doing your morning rituals (showering, brushing teeth, tidying up the bed) only to find out you are still sleeping and you are already late for work.

That's what happened to me this morning.

I dreamt that I got up of the bed and proceeded to the bathroom (as what I usually do). When I opened the door, I saw the housemate potty-training his son inside the bathroom. He was standing in front of the toilet while the son is sitting down and waiting to finish his poop. The grandma was in the kitchen and saw me perplexed infront of the bathroom door and blurted out 'ay, nagising na'.

I went back to my room, sulking. Waiting for the housemate to knock on my door to tell me that they are finished and I can use my bathroom. There was no knock after about 5minutes so I got up and peeked outside. I saw that they are not in the bathroom anymore and I proceeded to go inside. Then I noticed that the glass door for the shower space is not there anymore. It was removed or something.
Grandma saw me when she passed by going to her room and told me that the cleaners removed it because it was broken.

I said 'di naman sira yun ah, bakit nyo pinatanggal'.

Grandma said, 'ay di pala sira marumi lang'.

Then I replied 'hindi marumi yun, lagi kong nilinis yun'.

Grandma made another excuse and said 'sabi ng cleaners mas maganda daw kung LaTex ang gagamitin kasi mas powerful yun'.

I said (defending my knowledge in LaTex and I knew that she doesn't know any LaTex), "hindi na kailangan ng LaTeX kung email at resume lang ang gagawin, pwede na ang Word. Bakit ka gagamit ng LaTeX eh di ka naman marunong nun? Simple lang ang kailangan mo."

Then I woke up for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment