Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A robotic rubbish monster

I recall I was lying down on a sofa with AJ discussing how to allocate our holiday time in terms of probabilities. AJ points out that one of our friends always wears skimpy clothes, and one time he could see too much of her.

We are in a fancy condominium, dunno whose. Someone looks out the window (a big window) and remarks we are safely tucked away. We all hear a tapping noise, and realise it is coming from the window. We later see a huge rubbish bin with metal tentacles climbing up and now tapping on the window.

I grab one of the toddlers and bring her to the door. The robotic rubbish monster poises to shatter the window, until I step out the doorframe with the baby girl, then it stops. I step in again, and it starts again, then we step out and it stops. I declare the conclusion that it is out to harm the baby, and not another toddler who is still inside the room.

I go out to the corridor and encounter samurai swordsmen and other fighters who seem to be getting ready for a battle. They don't seem to care about us as we rush past, running away from the room from whence we came.

We entered one of the offices, there are people inside with swords, and I tell them there are fighters coming their way, and they rush out. We hide inside one of the small cubicles and close the door.

One of the enemy swordsmen try to get in. I try to block the door but realise the best way is to get past this enemy and go back to the condominium room where AJ was. I push the door against him, sending him sprawling to the floor. I pin him down with my leg, my knee against his throat. I was hoping he'd lose consciousness, but since he is still struggling, I realise I have to kill him. I picked up his sword (magically beside me by the floor, and very light too) and struck his throat. Blood gushed out but I look away. I look at one finger and see that there is a drop of blood there, and I flick my finger to get it off.

I carry the child with me outside, running towards the room from whence we came.

No comments:

Post a Comment